Thursday, July 24, 2008

189.8 lbs!


Yup...got under 190lbs this morning. Doesn't sound like much to be proud of, but it's been a wall for me. Get down to 190, then pop off a weekend of bad eating and go back up to 197 or some ridiculous amount.

I read that you should measure & not weigh oneself to gauge true successes so I'm starting that tomorrow morning. I'll do typical waist/chest/bicep/thigh/calf and see what I can make happen. My goal is to get down to 180 by the end of August. That is 10 more pounds in 35 days. That means I have to lose 3/10 of a pound every day for 35 days & I can do that. Protein/green veggies/oatmeal/eggs/grilled/no AM chocolate.

Interesting fact...SOBE Green Tea has 14 cubes of sugar in it. A Venti Mocha from Starbucks that I stupidly drank yesterday had 650 calories or 90+ grams of sugar. I even had a Sun Drop that morning as my caffeine jolt.....33 grams of sugar!! Changing my evil ways.

No comments: