Friday, July 30, 2010

Lots to catch up on

Busted out the DH bike for an 8th in Pro class at Beech. Stoked for my result but at the same time I think I can do top 5. Got a few purty pics snapped too.


The home life is fun too. Girls have been in swim lessons for 2 weeks and boy do they learn fast!




And then of course, there is the nightmare that was replacing the hinge bushings in my drivers side door. I cannot explain the sheer blessing I had in Bud Dotson and Cecil Jenkins. Bud offered to help, took one look at my door and suggested we get Cecil.

Long story short, he's a master welder who basicly recreated my door, modified a short drill bit into a super long one, broke out the welder, sawzall, drills, grinders, blow torches, etc and put on an auto body show you've never seen!
God bless them BOTH!!!

No comments: